Women's Heritage Black by Veldskoen Shoes USA
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Spend $50. Get FREE Shipping
Fulfilled by our friends at Veldskoen Shoes USA
Love! ❤️ Love the shoes ★★★★★ - Kathy M (Monroe, US)
- Handmade In South Africa
- Sustainably and ethically made
- High-performance technical suede that repels water
- Ultra comfy
- ▼DESCRIPTION & FEATURES
Have you ever been on a Safari? Not the Safari in the back of a big jeep watching the big five stroll past. We mean the safari that consists of you, a guide, no cell service, and a day’s walk with another human. It is humbling, exhilarating, and is no place for a shoe failure. The Veldskoen is a national pride and is trusted by most guides and game farmers.
- Ethics First: We believe in building better shoes. That's why our Veldskoen are handcrafted with locally sourced premium materials, made with a compulsive eye for detail, a conscious mind and an innovative approach to transparency with a desire to never stop improving and evolving.
- Superior materials: All our materials are sourced locally. By sourcing locally we help support local businesses and communities and in turn reduce the carbon footprint by reducing transit and production times.
- Comfort: Veldskoen will feel like butter on your feet. The leather naturally conforms and molds to your foot. After a few days of wear, they will feel like they are an extension of your foot.
- Hand stitched durability: Each Veldskoen is hand stitched in South Africa by master shoe makers. This means individual care and attention is given to every shoe. See our factory to learn more.
- Brighten your sole: We offer a color to match any situation. From cruising the office to hiking through the bush without skipping a beat.
- Smell the roses: Did you know leather is a natural deodorizer? Our shoes will have your feet smelling like a rose.
- Leather Uppers: Our Leather is sourced from a local tannery just outside of Cape Town. It is run by and employs the local community. We use a full grain Proteus suede 1.8/2.0mm sustainably and ethically harvested as a byproduct from a meat tannery.
- Veldskoen Sole: All our soles are made from 100% recyclable rubber compound that has an extended durability. It also has shorter cycle times, lower energy consumption, and less waste during manufacturing in effect slashing our greenhouse gas emissions.
- In soles: To create the most comfortable shoe, and to live up to our history as a shoe that is designed to be on your feet all day, we spared no expense in finding the very best combination of materials and manufacturing. We use a 4mm stitch down with high-density memory foam with a durable PU lining that creates the perfect padding and ultra-comfort for your feet.
- Laces: Our laces are 50/50 polyester cotton blend with a length of 70cm / 27 inch. The combination of the Polyester and Cotton blend create a strong and flexible lace that will not break down and lasts longer than traditional laces.
- Stitching: Our stitching is a semi waxed 100% polyester braided thread that is as strong as the shoe itself. We use double stitching on all high movement areas of the shoe for added strength.
- ◄SHIPPING & RETURNS
Free shipping on orders over $50. Our return policy is simple: we offer a 30-day trial period. You can return or exchange your shoes for free with no questions asked, even if you've worn them out in your last adventure.returns and exchanges